Re: white stock bugeye photos wanted

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: white stock bugeye photos wanted
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 15:25:30 -0400
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> Chuck,

> Will a top fit on the car?  Can you borrow a hardtop and take pitures with it
> and the windshield in place?

I have a top you can borrow Chuck. It is tan and would look a bit off on
a white car but better then when I paint it yellow.
Of couse you can spray bomb it white if you like since I will be
repainting it some day. (after I fix my leaf spring mess)
This would hide the roll bar. $20 worth of Wally world carpet will clean
up the interior if it needs be.

I know all about the DMV drones. They can not think, I don't think they
even have brains. I went thru this trying to title a 59 Sprite from
Maine, Maine did not start titles until 1963. NJ-DMV could not
comprehend that 1963 came AFTER 1959! They still don't understand so my
bugeye is titled as a 66 Sprite.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ