Re: Best place for parts

To: mikey@b2systems.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best place for parts
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:08:40 EDT
I can't see why the 'slightly modified for improved street performance' cam
is so expensive.

As for all this crap about street cam, race cam, etc does anyone quote the
lift and duration of these cams.  A 1098 is best off with something like a
Kent 266 or whatever APT make as an equivalent www.aptfast.com - though you
might be much better off having a full head job done if you are looking for
more power.

1312

In a message dated 25/10/00 01:42:35 GMT Daylight Time, mikey@b2systems.com