Re: Dark Forces!

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Dark Forces!
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:36:59 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
No, from the original "Dark Forces" tale the nylon pinion came off its
little steel shaft (which I have) and decided to lodge down in the
vacant corner of the tailshaft cast housing.
Seems happy in there. I have done about 100 miles this weekend (yep,
without having to pull the engine to change gear again!).  No
unexpected happenings so far.

Guy