Re: Dark Forces!

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net
Subject: Re: Dark Forces!
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 19:13:18 GMT FILETIME=[9C4B3230:01C05193]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't have any knowledge of how big the piece is or how big the hole is,
but I've seen these tool retriever tools on the discount table at the auto
part stores (maybe because they don't work well?).  They are a couple of
feet long with a flexible metal covering and four prongs (fingers) that
stick out of the sleeve.  A handle at the back operates these finger to go
into tight spots and pick up small things.  Might work.  Hope that helps.
Ryan