Re: Engine on Ebay

To: britclas@worldshare.net
Subject: Re: Engine on Ebay
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:49:54 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I haven't got a price on the crank being turned yet. Trust me I will have it
checked before I install it. If it needs to be turned I will do so. I'm not
going to sink a bunch of money into something to have it blow up in my face a
week later. $530.00 covers the following:

Gaskets
High performance cam
Piston rings
Rod bearings
Main bearings
Carb rebuild kits
Rubber hoses
Belts
Oil pump
Water pump
Carb adjustment tool
Motor mounts

And there was some other stuff, can't remember it all right now. I have it
all wrote down on a list. The push rods and lifters I already have. If the
crank needs turning which it probley will then it will be more. I am using VB
for the parts. The prices may have changed a little since I made the list.
Have to get the current catalog and see.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>