Re: Cosmoline?...

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cosmoline?...
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 21:32:53 EST
Gerard,
     I have not tried them but the following may be what you are looking for
I have used some of their other products and they have worked great.
www.kanolabs.com
Prevox
Rust Preventative and Lubricant
Rustproofing lubricant. Waxlike coating provides long-lasting rustproofing in
humid conditions PLUS lubrication. Clear coating is harmless to metals, and
non-flammable. Protects metal surfaces for 6 months or more. Prevox is easily
removed with standard solvents.
or
Weatherpruf
Clear Rust Preventative - 1 Year Protection
Tough, clear weatherproof coating. A single coat provides 1 year of rust and
corrosion protection in outdoor applications. Transparent coating will not
harm metals, and may be applied over paint. Easily removed with mineral
spirits, or may be painted over without additional preparations needed.

Peter Samaroo
Charlotte NC
59 Bugeye
59 100-6