Re: A little controversy...

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, "Phil Vanner" <philv@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:20:16 -0800
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,

I think it is only a problem if you wanted to use the info in another
document for publication or distribution. I don't believe using a copy for
his stated purpose is copyright infringement. It's kind of like being able
to copy a video from TV for your own time-shift personal viewing, but not
alright to make copies to distribute for personal gain. Same with software,
you can make backup copies but you may not re-distribute, etc.

There is a good web site that has copyright usage info somewhere but I
don't remember the link anymore.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -