Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 13:10:12 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
This is something I spotted early on with the very few conversations I had with
some
big Healey owners via phone and email while I was a member of AHCUSA. The is an
attitude, I won't describe it, but it is quite unlike this list, for all it's
faults
and fobiles. I quit sending the dues, I don't intend to join one again because
of it.
Ed, if you ARE reading this, sorry, it's just how I am. I love my cars, I love
this
list, this was LBC related. I'll now shut