Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:36:36 -0800
Leo

I think you answered your own question with the last line of your post
"Flame suit on and awaiting responses".

I think so many of the concours types fear to answer questions because they
so often come across as looking down their collective noses at non-original
cars. They get flamed by people saying "It's my money and my car, I'll do
what I please".

In the end, they  feel it's easier to keep their mouth shut.

I don't really understand the defections to the "other" list. After a while
on this list, you learn which posts to read and the ones to just delete.
There is some drivel but I would hate to see it all go away. This list is
not just about cars, it's about cars and the PEOPLE who  own them.

I guess if you don't like people then the "other" list may be a better
option.

Larry Miller
Still Crazy After All These Years