RE: Gas Prices

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gas Prices
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:14:36 +0200
A bit late coming to this thread (had too good a weekend...)

Watching a programme in the UK the other night on "Global Warming". Seemed
fair (though of course they wanted to be a bit sensational so that people
would watch).

They talked about the last time the Carbon locked up in the coal, oil and
gas we are burning saw the light of day. When the trees, etc that formed
these hydrocarbons died, the temperatures were some 25F higher!

Anyone know if this is true, or just sensationalising?

Charlie