Re: Travelin' Nawth - no LBC; need directions!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Travelin' Nawth - no LBC; need directions!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:05:43 -0400
I agree with David, taking the Garden State Parkway to 87 North to 84 East is a
good idea. the Tappan Zee Bridge can get congested around rush hour if that's
when you arrive. Mid-day or later at night the T-Z is usually OK.

In connecticut, thete's a stretch of 84 between Waturbury and Southington
that's only 2 lanes in each direction that sometimes slows down. Traffic aroun
Hartford isn't usually bad, and once past Hartford you should have smooth
sailing after that.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/