Re: That GT6 convertible

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That GT6 convertible
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:41:15 -0400
Thanks RBH!

I thought that it was obvious to everyone that it was a 'modified' car.
Sorry about not stating that.  The Volvo transmission is not original
either.  I think he said that he replaced a stromberg with twin SUs also.

The current owner did not do the work.  I think that I did state that it was
done by a local Brit car guy.  He is not an originality freak and he has
become a metal bender.  The story goes that he built this car for his son.

I was impressed with this:
http://www.hallville.com/Door/Pieces.Html

The main site is here:
http://www.hallville.com/
Don't believe what you see.  This site is very out of date.