Re: Damn! Stupid American Engineers. No LBC

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Damn! Stupid American Engineers. No LBC
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 18:09:30 -0700
David,

As I recall from my Street Rodder magazine, the Quad four bears a striking
similarity to the Offenhouser racing engines and can be made to look like
them too by changes some of the covers on the engine. It's actually
(beleive it or not) a popular hot rod engine. I wanted to consider putting
it into a Morris for it's compactness, but the water outlet at the back of
the block makes it a problem. Cool looking engine when done up right though.

Gerard