Re: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

Subject: Re: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 19:50:45 -0500
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
I was in AHCUSA from 98 to 2000. I found that they also have limited Sprite
content
in their publication. Although I dearly would love to have a Healey Hundred, I
doubt
I would join any club. Hell, I am often asked what club I am in, I tell them, I
don't
need a club to enjoy the cars. My club, which is proudly displayed on the top
center
of my windscreen, is this group of misfits online, HERE! If I want to associate
with
jerks, I can find plenty of them, but my FRIENDS are here.
Brad