RE: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 07:26:42 -0400
The obvious reply to:
 "My wife wants one".... "Smart woman!" :o))
"I'm going to get one for my son/daughter.".... "Wow, you don't mind that
your kids drive a better car than you?"
"When are you going to get a Big Healey." ... "Maybe when they perform as
well as the SMALL Healeys."

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.