Re: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:41:54 EDT
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/6/2003 5:49:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> I was in AHCUSA from 98 to 2000. I found that they also have limited Sprite
> content
> in their publication. Although I dearly would love to have a Healey
> Hundred, I doubt
> I would join any club. Hell, I am often asked what club I am in, I tell
> them, I don't
> need a club to enjoy the cars. My club, which is proudly displayed on the
> top center
> of my windscreen, is this group of misfits online, HERE! If I want to
> associate with
> jerks, I can find plenty of them, but my FRIENDS are here.
> Brad
>
> type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
> > I can't comment on the MG Clubs, but the Healey Clubs, at least AHCA,
> have always
> > treated Sprites as their bastard child. And Midgets like they are
> something from
> > outer space. Hence, the need and popularity of something like the
> Spridget List.
> >
> > Notable repeated quotes from Big Healey owners regarding Sprites:
> > "I'm going to get one for my son/daughter."
> > "When are you going to get a Big Healey."
> > "My wife wants one."

OK. we all have come across some of these bias or predjustice coments, but
for me I am comfortable with who I am and why I prefer a midget. So I just
let there words be fuel for me to go for a drive. With a box of Kleenex :(
But in my Midget :) ...............-O~O'-
George
76 midget
80 mgb prodject