FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:45:48 -0400
David,

It's not that you don't belong. Your fatal error is "Towing the company
line" as well as the statement that you have a floor space available for a
NAMGBR "member". You alienated lots of people with that statement. The folks
on this list are some of the best car people I've ever known and are more
often than not willing to bend over backwards to help one another. True...as
with anything, there are people I don't respond to BUT...hey...that's life.

Let me ask you this...When was the last time a group of people from the MG
list got together as a group in another state to help a fellow MG lister get
their car on the road? I know I spent over 2 years on that list and it never
happened. I've seen it multiple times on this list. People donating time,
some parts, etc....for what?...nothing more than a place to stay and some
food. This is only one of the MANY things these fellow listers do for one
another!

Stay a while BUT drop the push for new members for NAMBGR and expect a few
smart a*s remarks. This is a family after all...or at least reflects many of
the same characteristics.

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.