RE: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:30:00 -0500
I echo Allen's sentiments. I have met Dave a couple of times, initially
during the planning for the big national MG meet that was held out here a
couple of years ago. He's a real enthusiast and nobody's idea of a
"climber." He's a car guy.

Larry Sez:

I think a lot of the negative comments come from folks associated with
the AH clubs. The MG clubs are mostly not at all like that.

Maybe. The Big Healey always had a certain cachet.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis