Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 11:31:54 -0700
Cc: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well, if that is all it takes for him to run away with his tail between his
legs,
he won't have his Midget for very long when he finds out how he is treated at
shows and gatherings of the bigger cars.  You have to have thick skin to own one
of these cars at shows and meets.  We know why we like our cars.  It certainly
is
not for status, even though I get more attention in my Bugeye than my wife's new
Mercedes.  I love the later Sprites and Midgets also.  I have owned MGAs, MGBs,
TR3s, 4s, Cortinas and Midgets.  I have always looked on them all as British
cars
that were ALL looked down on by such as Corvette or even Jaguar owners.  I hope
David does give us a chance again.  Larry, if he is gone you need to point out
some of our apologies.  When you've been sh*t on for so long by even other
British car owners for having a less significant example of the British sports
car you get a defensive attitude as David will find out with his new Midget.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite