Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:56:44 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Not a chance. David STARTED the cat thing many many years ago.

When you attack a person for stating a point, and those were some of
the most virulent attacks I have EVER seen on this list, what do you
want him to do. He started out introing himself and his new acquisition
and stating he might have to go digest due to the volume. Then made a
point, which, knowing David, is important to him as an ENTHUSIAST, then
got his a$$ reamed for.

Can't say as I blame him. Big loss for this list and perhaps he could
have been a resource for actually changing the name of NAMGBR he runs
currently the damn thing. You people try to say you won't join because
of a damn letter, then proceed to drive away the one person that might
have enough influence to change it. He was here trying to make nice and
got blasted.

I am embarrassed by the treatment he got here. I was one that tried to
get him to join after I found out he had just gotten a Midget right
before Britfest.

IMO shame on all of you.

Larry

--