Re: 1275 debugging help needed

Subject: Re: 1275 debugging help needed
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 00:46:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Welcome to the list.

An IL-2?  I haven't seen one of those in years! Just where did you say this
museum is? Do you think they count their planes every night?

In order to receive information from the list, you need to properly introduce
yourself. There are a few formalities involved. How many cats do you live with?
How many guns do you own?  What calibre?  What brand of beer do you prefer?
What
kind of music do you listen to?  Now, get a load of gopher wood and your cubit
tape measure and meet us all at Frank's. The heat from a BBQ that size should
dry
up half the country.

Seriously, someone will be along to solve your oil consumption problem soon. It
sounds like rings to me, but what do I know?

Kate
'72 MG Midget