RE: Doh! Stupid Computer!

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: Doh! Stupid Computer!
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:07:16 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h85KBTdl009539
I don't do it because of virus worries. I do it for fear of hard drive failure.
I store lots of stuff on the hard drive, and if it is on a HD that only spins
up to retrieve info, rather than spinning the whole time running the OS, it
should live a long time. I guess Macs have everything saved on a memory chip,
so no HD failure is possible.............