RE: Doh! Stupid Computer!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Doh! Stupid Computer!
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
RE:I
> guess Macs have everything saved on a memory chip,
> so no HD failure is possible.............

Even though the Mac OSX is "nearly" bullet-proof, it
is not totally without the possibility of crashing
just when you have the most important documents in the
world on it.

I back up to zip-discs, and a lot of mac users back up
to cd's. When I can afford to add a cd burner I will
too. I have learned, the hard way, that (like the
Titanic) just when you think you have it aced,
something pops up to show you otherwise. At work I can
back up important stuff to a departmental server.

cheers, bill b.