RE: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bill Miller" <millerb@intergate.com>
Subject: RE: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:22:23 -0600
 Indiana ? Nice state great pay scale for union electricians
 last i heard it was around 40 per hr

That is bull....
Unemployment in Indiana pays my employees more than they take home at
$10.00/hr or $11.00/hr.
Sometimes a lot more when you the state doesn't take out the two or three
garnishments out of their check for child support, court actions for
stiffing their landlords, back taxes, etc. etc.  I could go on, but I won't.

Sure, I'd like to pay my guys $50.00/hr.  Care to buy our products and
services for 5X what everyone else charges?  I didn't think so.

Brad, you are exactly right on.  The same thing in Indiana.