Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:01:29 -0500
Don't know what to tell you Brad, but if your company is paying wages so low
that unemployment is better I can't really blame those guys for quitting.  I
work hard for my wages, take pride in doing a good job, and am paid
accordingly.  But I can see the point of the guys you're talking about.  Why
work a job and spend money on the expenses of that job - gas for driving to
work, work clothing, etc. - when you can make *more* money sitting on your
butt.  Here in Michigan the unemployment scale is really, really low, but
maybe in Texas it's higher.

Rick