Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:41:57 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> It can be. Just out of curiosity, what do companies in your area pay
>uneducated
> high school dropouts that don't want to work more than 30 hours a week, and
>THEY
> want $12 or more an hour.
> This IS a serious question............

    Brad, My current job fills that bill almost exactly. I am not uneducated and
this is not my only source of income.
I deliver pizza part time and make 15.00 to 20.00 per hour. I also see some
other
drivers who are
clueless slackers that don't try. I have tried to explain how working smart AND
hard
will get them more money and
satisfaction, but too many of them cannot understand why they are actually
getting
what they deserve.
Bruce (TX)