Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:08:29 EST
Cc: PilotRob@webtv.net, larryrex@awesomenet.net, dlh2001@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/31/2004 10:55:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:
So that is the kind of
ruthless S.O.B. that I am. I actually expect people to show up regularly,
AND WORK, for the job for which I have hired them for.

Brad
Welcome to the ruthless SOB club Brad...we should start a list.

Only takes a few weeks as a manager of other workers to change most folks
into the RSOBs we have become.

I was known at my last job as the Ogre, because I expected folks to show up
and do their job, just like I did.

Robert B. Houston
'73 Midget...and others

You know what's interesting about Washington? It's the kind of place where
second-guessing has become second nature.George W. Bush, Speech on May 17, 2002