Re: Beware of ebay Seller

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:16:34 EST
The Canada mail system is flaky - they like to go on strike a lot.  They will
also hold packages up when they want to inspect them.  They once put a little
clay decorative item through two weeks of inspection time before they let it
pass.  The stickers on that thing were incredible.  It was like everyone in
their department had to take a look at the little item and add a sticker to the
small box it was in.  By the time they were done the stickers probably weighed
more than that box and the item included!

I do contract work for the local Harley dealer selling a few grand of
overstocked new parts per month on eBay.  The Harley parts sell very well - so
leave Canada and Europe out of the equation.  For guitars and amps that I also
dabble in, I need Canada and Europe to bring in the best bids.

Also, may I say that for anyone bidding on eBay check out www.esnipe.com.
Very reasonable and it leaves you out of the bidding process until the last 6
seconds of the auction.  They never see you coming.  Saves money by not
inadvertantly driving up the cost of an item by being involved with the other
bidders.
 I have been using it for a couple of years and it has worked flawlessly (sp)
every time.

Kirk