Re: Beware of ebay Seller

To: RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:08:46 EST
Heavy stuff surface from the UK can take 12 weeks, maybe longer.  I've sent
quite a bit of heavy stuff from here to the USA and I think a car to Frank once
took nearly 4 months.

Of course a parcel 1st class from my Mum to my kids recently took 2 weeks
instead of a day and that is a distance of a couple hundred of miles.

For you guys wanting A-series heads I think the way to go is turn up at mine
(ring first or camp in the garden) and take it back in a suitcase.

Daniel1312