stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, "Midget Group at team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:19:27 -0400
In an effort to keep things looking reasonably original, I am planning to re-do
my beat-up console and install an NOS AM radio, map light, etc. into my 78
midget.  I also have a nice amp tucked under the passenger seat that was last
used with the cassette player that used to live in the car.  My intention is to
have the AM radio work as designed with a little speaker in the console, and
use the amp, with speakers mounted behind, with a portable device of some sort,
probably an mp3 player.  MY QUESTION IS, what do I do with the blue "sense"
cable from the amp?  The amp will not work without that cable sensing
SOMETHING, and there is no "real" stereo to supply the signal.

Thanks,
Steve