Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:18:57 -0400
I connected the amp's sense cable to the accessory fuse on the fuse box.  It
now works!  The only odd thing is that it does not come on at the key's
accessory position, but the "on" position.  This seems to be the case with
other "accessories", like my electric radiator fan.   Is there some sort of
issue here?  BTW, there seems to be no requrement for grounding the sense
cable individually; there is one big ground cable from the amp for the whole
thing.

Now that I know that it can work in this way, I may connect the sense wire
to an "always on" fuse and put in a switch, to give more control as to when
the amp is on.

Steve