Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:31:48 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Yep, but remember that the AMP is going to draw current, whenever that
switch is on.  If you forget and leave it "ON" you may come back to a
dead battery at an inconvenient time.   You are better off to find a
circuit that is hot in RUN and Accessory.  I am not that familiar with
the '78 wiring, but I am sure there must be one.  If not there may be
a wiring issue on your car.  Anyone have a wiring diagram that can
confirm this?

On 8/4/05, Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net> wrote:

> Now that I know that it can work in this way, I may connect the sense wire
> to an "always on" fuse and put in a switch, to give more control as to when
> the amp is on.
>
> Steve

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =