Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back

Subject: Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and amp in back
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 05:54:36 -0500
Cc: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, Michael Allsup from Three Dog Night is on one of the other lists I am on.
I have a friend on the Slobberbone and Drive By Truckers list that loves "X" the
way others love the Beatles and the Stones. I personally have never heard of
them. What type of music is/was it?
I almost forwarded this email to him, but the chances if it being the "real"
Zoom are so slim, it would be a cruel joke.

Brad