Re: GM going down, WITH LEC content

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GM going down, WITH LEC content
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:29:57 -0500
Cc: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, b-evans@earthlink.net, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
larry is 100% "spot on"!
vynal properly protected yeilds an astyounding rendition of the intended
audiably pleasnt tones when used upon properly maintained equiptment!
just remember "billy the mountain" and "ethyl the tree" growing ofoo of
his shoulder(requisite francis vincent zappa mention) and the long treck to
go on vacation!
please show me that on cd?   or budgie or be-bop deluxe?
but the darn cd's skip, casette tapes tear and the 8 tracks still play only
impeeded by natural rubber rollers in the case melting over time!  AND yet!
no one has mentioned "soft" , "medium" ,  or "loud" victrola needles!  (the
shame!) (wich i have in the rca paper envelopes new!).  *sigh* in the age
of instant gratrification and computer enhanced "evrything" there were
simpler times wich our cars remind us all of!  and, the music of the times
wich temporarily transport us to times less complicated.   friends, we all
are throw backs to simpler times and yet......so called progress marches
on!    my 79 chevy van loving called "the lust bus" is my newest vehicle
and it's 26 years old with 396,000 miles on it(and it tows a 23' haulmark
trailer  ANYWHERE ON THE CONTINENT!   and it's my only driver with
electronic gadgetry!(wife drives a modern 89 caravan that's loaded *thank
you kevin!  *) .
geez! even my vintage race cars have points and condensers in 'em!    and
they work as  if produced "yesterday"..
sometimes progress is truly a good thing.   but!  some embrace progress too
soon and find themselves in a quandry as it just does not seem to work
"right" in their haste to rush to the so called "future".

chuck
yup!  looking forward to year 32 of owning the same darn bugeye.....

chuck.

Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>