Re: Tire availability?

To: pilotrob@webtv.net, soavero@yahoo.com, cartman@rcn.com,
Subject: Re: Tire availability?
From: JMFarley50@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:39:52 EST
Kuhmo does make high performance tires as aftermarket applications for high
performance cars such as Porsche.  Typically they provide very good  value.
In most tests they rank good, not great, but are usually much lower  priced
than the best performers.  Considered them for my 1980, 911 SC - but  settled
on
Bridgestone Potenza S-O3's instead.  Some reviews indicated  balancing
problems with the Kuhmo's, which I am sure would not be a concern with  the
smaller
Spridget applications.

John F.