Re: Re: Tire availability?

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Tire availability?
From: <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 9:30:33 -0800
Funny... I am only slightly younger than Jim, and I now feel the same way. I do
have a Porsche Boxster S and a Lotus Seven S4 Twin Cam - The Lotus may not be
as fast as a Caterham, but believe me, both cars are plenty fast enough around
corners... or even on the straight... and the Lotus is on 175/70 X 13 tires.
That being said, I suddently feel my age, and I do not have the need for
outright speed anymore... so both the Lotus and the Porsche are for sale. When
they are gone, I will probably buy a street registered Bugeye... and a TR
2/3/3A/4/4A... or a MGA?

JLC

> From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
I dunno.  What is the fascination with the wider wheels? [huge snip] The
155/80R13s will do me just fine.  If going really fast through the