Re: Tire availability?

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tire availability?
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:17:40 -0800
> first radial tires and how suspicious we all were of them
I remember them well, and I wish I could still get them.  If I could still
get 155/13 tube-type Cinturatos, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I
think my concern my largely based on the horrible experiences I've had
trying to get decent tires for my Honda. It's really hard to find safe tires
for a light car anymore because all of current 80,000 mile tires are too
hard to get any grip. I used to buy tires by weight, but now I just look for
the lowest treadwear warranty.
BZ