Re: Container Ship - no LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Container Ship - no LBC
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 20:54:13 -0500
I think this ship was on the History Channel or whatever recently.  It's a
big ship, and the cylinders/cranks/pistons are really big.  I don't know for
sure but from the TV show it seems that they are a lot better at making
ships than they are at making other stuff.  Also I'm guessing that they
avoid the angry parts of the ocean when they have a few thousand containers
stacked high on top of the ship, considering that they barely tie them down.