Re: Container Ship - no LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Container Ship - no LBC
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 20:59:51 -0500
I spent quite a bit of time in the local Harbor Freight this afternoon.
It's interesting to just walk around and look at the variety of stuff that
they sell, but I can't help but think that some of it is too cheap to work.
I bought a set of AC gauges on sale, and they seemed to be made OK and
worked OK.

Actually my philosophy with tools is to buy the quality that I think is
needed, but not overbuy.  So I might buy socket extensions at WalMart but
not sockets.  WalMart hammers and pliers are probably OK, Harbor Freight
chisels and scrapers might be OK.