Re: Container Ship - no LBC

To: bjshov8 <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Container Ship - no LBC
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 21:33:24 -0500
I bought their 13" solid wheels for my A series motor stand there. I
will buy most of their stuff, but not all. I am wary of their air
tools and electrical tools. If they are cheap enough to throw away
(about as much as the wife and I going to a movie) then I will get
them, other than that, I pawn shop.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad