Re: Poster

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: Poster
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 02:22:22 -0600
Rick,

A dedicated group of spridgeteers has been working behind the scenes
on this for some time now. No one else seemed willing to take on the
responsibility of being the official world wide event, so that group
decided to shoulder the load. It's a great bunch of people who are
totally motivated to make this the penultimate event for Spridgets. I
think you are gonna be proud...

Cheers!!
Jim