Re: Poster

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Poster
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:31:22 -0600
> Poster size is forthcoming.  Cliff Cramp (the artist) has done a
> wonderful job on the art work and it will shortly be available in many
> different forms and resolutions. Sorry to have sprung this on everyone
> before the best quality was available, but we wanted to get the info
> out as soon as possible. Print out the 600 x 800 and hang it on your
> fridge!

Yup, isn't it fun trying to find an appropriate scanner when you need
to go beyond 8.5 x 11 and such-like?

Do we get to make our own variations and put some MIDGETS
into the poster? As it is, it is beautiful, but smacks a bit of the Moses
approach of: everything after Bugeyes were donor cars. There really
should be a more inclusive air to this event, otherwise we will have to
have an official 50th anniversary for the A-Series MG Midget (as
opposed to the M-Type; MG Midgets have been around longer than
Sprites you know), and another one for every other mark as we go
along... maybe that isn't such a bad idea after all ;-)
David Lieb