Re: Poster

To: 63ahbj7@gmail.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Poster
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:36:39 EST
Having worked on the recent 100/Six 50th anniversary, I understand
"Official".
Couple of comments - I showed the posted to a graphic designer at work and
he thought the colors could be more appealing.  He asked why there was dirt
and mud on the white Bugeye?
The Sprite was introduced on May 20, 1958; why is June the  anniversary?
Some of us have both Sprites and Big Healeys and having this event from  June
26-29 and then Conclave in San Diego from June 29-July 4 puts a real strain
on making both events.
It's tough to volunteer to do this work and then get criticized from the
others,
however if you are going to take this task on, be open to suggestions to
make it the best one ever!
Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
BN4