Re: Poster

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Poster
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:23:21 -0600
> A dedicated group of spridgeteers has been working behind the scenes
> on this for some time now. No one else seemed willing to take on the
> responsibility of being the official world wide event, so that group
> decided to shoulder the load. It's a great bunch of people who are
> totally motivated to make this the penultimate event for Spridgets. I
> think you are gonna be proud...
> ============================
>
> If this will be the penultimate event, when will the last be?
> LD

Driving home again. Then we will all have to donate our Spridgets to
museums since the OFFICIAL word is that there can be no more
events. ;-)

Seriously, however, I do think you folks need to ease up a bit on the
"official" bit unless you are going to have Donald and Geoff there.
Self-annointing worked fine for Charlemagne, but not since. Sort of a
one-time deal. Bound to offend our non-USian friends as well.
David Lieb