RE: Good Grief! AR Silverstone Mags

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, 'Billy Zoom'
Subject: RE: Good Grief! AR Silverstone Mags
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:20:15 -0500 (EST)
If anyone is interested, I have a set of four magnesium Silverstones that are
13 x 4.5 in. with the Spridget 4 in. lug PCD.  They work excellently on a stock
square cut Spridget fender.  They came off of a MK II Sprite that I redid back
to original.  NO modification needed to inner rear fender to fit.  I will sell
them or possibly trade for interesting goodies ;^).

My email address is mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com

Mike Carpenter