Re: Judson Supercharger

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Judson Supercharger
From: kramer.allen@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 14:20:07 +0000
Bob,
The water temp during the summer months runs about 175 - 185 F. I change from
the 4 blade metal fan to the 6 blade plastic fan and it really help. I
attribute the improvement to the better air flow and getting the blades closer
to the radiator to pull more air through when stopped. As for the octane, I run
the top grade Sunoco fuel. One of these days I would like to try the
supercharger on a 1275 cc engine to see what happens with the coating of the
housing and the Torlon blades.
Allen

From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>