Re: Judson Supercharger

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Judson Supercharger
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 12:23:08 -0600
Judsons are cool, period pieces.

But, if you're making manifolds you should think about grabbing a M45
Eaton on ebay.  They suck in the back and blow out the side.  Put a
good HIF6 behind it and away you go.

I'll sell you my NEW Eaton M24 for $400 if you want.  It is very small
and supposedly good for applications around 1L and 100 HP.  I was
going to make an adapter plate and use a single HIF manifold(add $100
if you want the manifold).

I've been keeping my eyes open for small blowers off and on for a
while and I've never seen a Judson SP-1 for under $600 in any
condition.  Maybe at Carlisle?

Used Eaton Roots type blowers are easy to find now because so many are
upgrading to Lysholm types.