Modern Gentleman

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Modern Gentleman
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:36:57 -0400
In China, Mr Wang said MG was considering replacing the MG TFs soft top
with a hard top to take into account weather and pollution.

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2007

So there really must be something to this pollution eating rubber
therory that moss speaks about.
I mean do you think the chinese know something about their soft goods
that we don't know?
I know and have known for years but maybe they are teaching themselves
something here.
Maybe the Modern Gentleman will be semi decent.
I don't know, it will still be made in china with not only moving parts
but electric too! At least the top might last more than a month but what
about chinese steel? A year if your lucky.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ