Re: Modern Gentleman

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Modern Gentleman
From: "63AHBJ7" <63ahbj7@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:24:04 -0600
<<it will still be made in china with not only moving parts
but electric too! At least the top might last more than a month but what
about chinese steel? A year if your lucky.

Frank, whilst I agree with you 99.9% of the time (except in DOWN POUR rains in
Penn), if the Modern Gentleman makes it to actual American market it will not
only HAVE to meet FMVSS but would have to be close to - equal to - or surpass
the QUALITY of cars it would be marketed against.

Ergo, me thinks IF it does make it here it will be quite good(og the pain of
typing that!!).

Ed