Re: Modern Gentleman

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Modern Gentleman
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:54:24 -0700
> Frank Clarici wrote:  "I don't know, it will still be made in china
> with not only moving parts but electric too! At least the top might
> last more than a month but what about chinese steel? A year if your
> lucky. "

I spoke with a fellow today whose wife is an high exec for Stanley.
According to him, she says the company is not too happy with the quality
of products they have had made in China.  Yep, Ron, he said she said
they were to  Stanley's tradition-bound quality specs.  OK, it's a
another case of "he said" "she said", but that's is ALL I know.

Buster